Sunday 2 January 2011

A New Year Resolution

As its New Year again, I have a New Year resolution.

I will write every single day - for 365 days. Regardless of any obstacles or excuses that may seek to clutter my path.

I have already signed up to A River of Stones It’s a one month project and the aim is for you to really notice and note down one thing everyday – here are my small stones.

For my own project, which I’ll record on this blog, I’m going to work through the exercises in The Daily Writer.


.

There are 366 exercises (meditations) in all. (Which is quite fortunate because I only managed to locate the book amongst the Christmas clutter today - Jan 2nd!) And What I'm hoping is that I’ll be forming a serious writing habit.

Apparently it takes only 20 times of doing something to form a habit, so by this time next year I should be completely addicted!

No comments: